Ignacio Halcón Cultural Centre
It was an eighteenth-century palace, located in the heart of the Old Town of Lebrija (Seville), conjoined with the Plaza de España and the Town Hall. The building was gifted in 1948 by its heirs to accommodate an educational site. It was then abandoned in the 1980’s until, a few years ago, the long process of an integral rehabilitation was undertaken to provide the town with a new Cultural and Social Development Centre.
The renovation was carried out by the construction company, Alberto Domínguez, and applied by the technical team Francisco Moreno. Minerseal Premium was used for the consolidation of the supports, in addition MortarBase and MortarFine were used for the ironed texture finishes.